Friday, August 13, 2010

Turtle Sighting Part 2! Teluk Mak Nik , Kemaman

As the throngs of tourist left, my friends and I stayed on, and guess what! We got to see the whole process of a mama turtle digging a whole in the sand, and laying her eggs! I also managed to touch the eggs! AMAAAZZZINNNGGG! I LOVE TERENGGANU!



before hand, we managed to catch a mama turtle who has just layed her eggs and was in the process of burying them. I got tonnes of info on the process and a little history on these turtles and their visits to this beach. Catch it all on the video! You cant miss it!



I believe that even locals rarely get to experience this! I feel truly blessed and am constantly amazed by what Terengganu has to offer. You'll just never know what's in store for you!

some stills for you :)










No comments:

Post a Comment