Thursday, August 12, 2010

Second Day In Perhentian

This my friends is the beautiful long beach!





I took a snorkeling trip that morning. Almost all the mini-marts/kiosks there sell their day-trip snorkeling package. It ranges from about RM30-RM40 depending on how many sites you want to see. I saw a total of five sites! Including

-turtle bay
-shark bay
-fishing village



It was absolutely stunning! The water was insanely blue! I got a little sea sick because I didn't get enough sleep the night before, so if you think you're prone to seasickness, just take anti-seasick pill and you're good to go!



We managed to see a gorgeous huge turtle and I spotted a few baby sharks. Bringing bread was the best idea because little multicolored fishes came swarming towards me in my goggles fighting for a bit of it!

This would be the best time to bring an underwater camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment