Friday, August 13, 2010

Agricultural expo!

One of the things I managed to catch an agricultural expo! An amazing thing is was a bumped into a friend at the expo too who decided to tag along and watch me mumble my videos!

The expo showcased people from all over Terengganu and Malaysia with their local produce, livestock, machines and food! It was like a little fiesta if you asked me. It was quite late at night, but there were throngs of families roaming the street, browsing through the stalls and having fun. I was very lucky as that was the last day of the expo! woohooo!

I decided to get my hands on some snacks after all the walking! here's a clip! I had a snack called Onion Crisps, and the lady was nice enough to throw in an extra packet of a lil something too! yay! I love Terengganu hospitality!



also got to witness some awesome kuih making!



the night was breezy, the snacks were a hit and I must say, the expo was very educational too !

No comments:

Post a Comment