Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting to Terengganu

There's various ways of getting to Terengganu!

you can either

a) Drive
b) Take a bus
c) fly!

I chose the last option and flew via Fireflyz which is located at the Skypark Terminal at Subang Airport. My airfare one way was about RM100, but that is only because I booked pretty last minute. I'm sure if you plan ahead, you'll be able to get tickets for a much lower price! Because the aircraft isnt a very big one, you'll be able to get a beautiful view of Kuala Lumpur from 13 000ft before you leave the state! With a complimentary drink and snack on the flight, you'll be surprised how fast it takes to reach the Terengganu's city, Kuala Terengganu as it only takes approximately an hour!


this is what the Fireflyz ticketing office looks like at the airport




Check in counter!




my ticket/boarding pass





boarding the aircraft




Inside the aircraft




No comments:

Post a Comment