Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Planning an Awesome Holiday in Terengganu


Shimmering crystal clear water. Sandy beaches like silk between your toes. Damn good seafood.

Sounds awesome? I think so too. Which is why this 20-something artist-mum from the Klang Valley has begun to silently scheme her way into enjoying the bountiful pleasures of this east coast state of Malaysia...

Of course there are a few little things between me and swimming with the tropical fishies:

1) Terengganu always seems so far. What's the best way to get there?
2)Where will I stay?
3) What will I do?
4) What will I learn?
and of course, 
5) WHAT WILL I EAT?

Stay tuned as I manifest my idea of a dream vacation into a sublime reality....

What are your thoughts on Terengganu? Any thoughts tips or advice? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment