Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Master Plan! ( oh and the Challenge! )

There are 8 main things that I am going to do in Terengganu! The challenge? to complete all these 8 things in 14 days! These 8 places and activities I find are what makes Terengganu a state like no other. In the midst of these challenges, I'll be roaming around taking a plunge in the local cuisine, trying out some delicacies that I arent available in Kuala Lumpur, interviewing the locals who might give me extra challenges to fulfill! (who knows!) and also essential travelling tips! ( places to stay, items to bring!)

the 8 challenges are! *cue drumroll!*


- Attain an Open Water Diving License on the beautiful Island of Perhentian. Hopefully I dont bump into any old friends ...





- Hike and Visit Late Chemerong! one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Terengganu!



-Canoe/Kayak at the Kenyir Lake which is reputed to be one of the largest and most fascinating man-made lake in the world!

- take a dip at LA Hot Springs in Besut

- Visit top 3 most beautiful Mosques in Terengganu ( including the Floating mosque )



- A trip to see one of natures many nighttime delights, fireflies at Sungai Penarik Firefly Sanctuary, near Kampung Penarik an exotic fishing village OR The Sungai Yak Yah Firefly Sanctuary , which is the biggest fire sanctuary in Malaysia.

- Hike at the world's oldest tropical rainforest ( 130 million years old! ) at Tanjung Mentong National Park

- Shop at Pasar Payang in the capital state of Terengganu, Kuala Terengganu.



Sounds good eh?! Next post I'll introduce to you the girl infront of the camera ( me! ) oh and also the mode on transport I'll be choosing. I'll discuss all three methods of visiting Terengganu and which I think is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment