Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Answers!



And the answers roll in! Questions were asked on Facebook on Terengganu, in terms of places to visit, food to eat and I must say people seem to be excited about our conquest to truly learning and experiencing Terengganu in all its culture and glory. Being city girls ourselves, Terengganu seems like far cry from our normal day to day activities. Lets face it, we're not that lucky to have the beach right at our doorstep! Aside from Facebook, Ive also asked friends on Twitter, and surprisingly, instead of the normal beach advice, some asked me go hiking!

I've done a far share of travelling, and it baffles me how the only people who appreciate are beautiful coasts are the foreigners! We're so lucky to have such beautiful locations just a drive, or short flight away!I am totally amped and excited and I promise you, you'll see Terengganu like never before!

No comments:

Post a Comment